For schools that use tags, the GF_STUDENT_TAG table contains the student IDs and their associated tags, as entered in the Grad Funding system. Tags are a way of identifying specific groups of students, based on funding types, for example, "FONTAINE" or "NSF GRAD FWP."
Common Usage examples
- Find students in a category described by a tag, for example, "HOPKINSON FELLOW"
||Indexed Data Elements
- Not all schools use tags in Grad Funding.
- Some tags are duplicates or appear very similar; each school can enter whatever tags they choose
- The codes are specific to Grad Funding, and do not relate to any codes in SRS or Pennant.
- The Grad Funding online system
Questions about this page? Email us at email@example.com
|Information Systems and Computing|
University of Pennsylvania
Information Systems and Computing, University of Pennsylvania