The decode table for Tag. Contains all tags, whether they are currently in use or are no longer active. Tags are a way of identifying specific groups of students, based on funding types, for example, "FONTAINE" or "NSF GRAD FWP."
Common Usage examples
- Find the full description and associated school for a tag.
||Indexed Data Elements
- Not all schools use tags in Grad Funding.
- Some tags are duplicates or appear very similar; each school can enter whatever tags they choose
- The codes are specific to Grad Funding, and do not relate to any codes in SRS or Pennant.
- The Grad Funding online system
Questions about this page? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Information Systems and Computing|
University of Pennsylvania
Information Systems and Computing, University of Pennsylvania