The GF_ALLOCATION_CHARGE table holds the allocation type, charge type and academic term for each allocation amount that the school has offered to distribute to the student's account.
Common Usage examples
- Find allocation charges that were allocated for specific time periods, and/or for a specific type of charge, for example, tuition.
- Show allocations planned for the coming terms.
||Indexed Data Elements
- Data for future terms will only be available if those terms have been populated in the source system.
- When an allocation amount is disbursed to a student's bill, the disbursement is paid from a school clearing account. The distrubition accounts are then used to reimburse the clearing account. In both cases, the Grad Funding system assigns the appropriate object code. See GF_CLEARING_ACCOUNT_DETAIL and GF_CLEARING_ACCOUNT_SUMMARY.
- The Grad Funding online system
Questions about this page? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Information Systems and Computing|
University of Pennsylvania
Information Systems and Computing, University of Pennsylvania